onduct research and analysis of those who you are planning to do business within developed and emerging markets to help identify and mitigate economic and reputational risk.
We can generate reports to evaluate potential investments and business partners, and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
In particular, we are specialized in all aspects of money laundering prevention and economic fraud.
However, due diligence, while being essential, is simply not enough in a competitive environment, especially the high-risk or opaque potential clients or partners. Identifying money laundering schemes in today’s world requires real expertise: mixing conventional techniques with a high-level intelligence approach is a guaranty against unexpected surprises. We do not rely on databases and computer-based sources alone. These sources are often incomplete or outdated.
As such, we conduct interviews with human sources and usually perform an onsite visit in order to analyze the facts and information to fully identify risks. These sources are often incomplete or out of date. For this reason, we conduct interviews with human sources and generally conduct an in situ visit to analyze the facts and information in order to fully identify the risks.
Our intelligence reports contain
- The background of people or entities involved (client, future partner, executive staff, etc…), including personal and business reputations
- Identify the real origins of wealth
- Identify ‘red flag’ issues such as criminal activity or terrorist financing
- Identify indications of possible political connections, influence peddling, ethical misconducts, improper payments, corruption, etc.
- Detection of shell companies and beneficial owners
- Identity verifications
- Asset-related investigations
- Checking supply chain in relation to unethical business practices
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Fund Equity Long/Short Investigations
- Joint ventures
- Private Equity Asset Due Diligence
- Executive Staff Screening
- Banking Intelligence Support
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Investigative Support
- Assets Recovering